Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Catching Fire

"Catching Fire" is the title of the sequel to the very exciting "Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins that I first read last January. When we left the first book Katniss and Peeta had survived the games and headed home to be treated like royalty and live a life of luxury. All is good... except for rumors of rebellion in other districts because of the stance the two made in the games. Isolated from all outside information it becomes a huge shock to discover there is to be a new game comprised of all the winners of all the previous games. Katniss and Peeta head back to the arena for a new fight to the finish with new twists and turns at every side. Just as good as the first and another is on its way... You will love this series and don't miss it!

What are you reading today?

2 comments:

JelliBeani said...

Catching Fire is awesome! I just started last night at exactly 9: 38 PM and I got hooked on it. It was just as good as Hunger Games, except I found the constant kissing and killing a bit... ewwish in the last book. This book (I'm only on page 240, so bear with me) is even better than Hunger Games, in my opinion, that is. I didn't like the killing in it at ALL!
~Crazy Lil (Lilian!)

Alice33 said...

Catching Fire is great. Really great, but I was so upset in the ending!